Work With Our Team
"Open the door for your clients to experience a home loan that will exceed their expectations!"
Outside Mortgage Loan Originator
"Our Best Ability is Our Flexibility!"
Outside Mortgage Loan Originator
© 2020 First Savings Bank All rights reserved | NMLS# 411341
9495 SW 72nd Street Suite B-160 Miami, FL 33173
*Acknowledgement Each of the online borrowers hereby acknowledges that any owner of the loan, its servicers, successors and assign, may verify or reverify any information contained in this application or obtain any information or data relating to the Loan, for any legitimate purpose through any source, including a sourced named in this application or a consumer reporting agency.
APPLY FOR A USDA MORTGAGE LOAN
USDA Loans are designed to provide affordable home ownership opportunites to low to moderate income households to stimulate economic growth in rural and subarban communities.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR YOU?
USDA Loans offer great benefits such as $0 Down Payment, Competitive Interest Rates, Low Monthly Mortgage Insurance and Flexible Credit Guidelines
If Have Moderate Income & Wish to Purchase in a Rural Community Apply for a USDA Home Loan Now!
Calculate Mortgage Loan Payments
Calculate Refinance Mortgage Payments
Calculate Mortgage Interest Rates
Apply for a Mortgage Loan
WELCOME TO THE BEST MORTGAGE CALCULATOR ONLINE
There are a few simple steps that are required for all conventional mortgage loans, from first time homebuyers to seasoned real estate investors, the process is equal and regulated for all. Conventional mortgages are typically mortgages that are backed by one of two major quasi goverment entities that esentialy insure all mortgages for lenders and consumers alike. These entities are Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which help facilitate the purchase and guarantee mortgages for millions of Americans. Because these loans are guaranteed by these government backed entities, conventional loans typically offer the best interest rates and loan terms of any loans. The first step in home purchase or refinancing a home is typically as outlined below. Once you begin the process your local Mortgage Loan Officer and Lender will take control and guide you through the process as required by law.
10 Simple Steps to Apply for a Conventional Mortgage Loan
- Use Our Online Mortgage Calculators to Calculate Approximate Payments You Can Obtain
- Once You Are Ready to Apply for a Mortgage or Refinance Visit our Mortgage Partners
- Gather Your Documents and Prepare to Finalize Your Application
- Submit Your Loan Application
- Upload Documents to Your Mortgage Lender
- Sign Your Initial Loan Disclosure Detailing Interest Rates, APR, Monthly Payment and Closing Costs
- Work With Your Mortgage Loan Officer by Providing All Necessary Documents in Timely Manner
- Receive Conditional Approval From Lender - This Means Your Mortgage Loan is Tentatively Approved Pending Final Conditions
- Submit Final Conditions to Mortgage Loan Officer
- Receive Your Clear to Close Your Mortgage Loan!
HOW TO GET A MORTGAGE LOAN
READY FOR A USDA MORTGAGE QUOTE? APPLY NOW
To be eligible for a USDA Loan guidelines require:
- U.S. citizenship or legal permanent resident (i.e. U.S. non-citizen national or qualified alien)
- Ability to prove creditworthiness
- Stable and dependable income
- A willingness to repay the mortgage - generally 12 months of no late payments or collections
- Adjusted household income is equal to or less than 115% of the area median income
- Property serves as the primary residence and is located in a qualified rural area
Lenders may have their own internal guidelines and requirements in addition to those set by the USDA's Rural Development program.